Before shipping an item back to us, you must request a return authorisation request from our returns department within 14 days of receiving your order. This will ensure our returns department receive your request, rather than our customer care team. Make sure you include your order number in your email so that we can process your return quickly for you.
NOTE: All return requests should be sent to: email@example.com
We do not allow returns for the following:
- Sale items can not be exchanged/returned
- Products purchased during a promotional sale period
- Underwear, lingerie or swimwear
- Products received in a condition other than their original condition
- Products without their tags attached
- Products that appear worn or smell of perfume, deodorant or tan
- Products that are marked or damaged in any way
Our returns department has the right to refuse a return if a returned item does not meet the above conditions. In this instance, the item will be returned to the address on the original order.
Please note, you will need to cover the cost of your return back to us. We recommend using a tracked method of postage to ensure it reaches us safely as we are not responsible for lost, stolen or undelivered parcels.
EXTENDED RETURNS - CHRISTMAS ORDERS
If you make a purchase as a gift for Christmas from 1 December to 19 December, you are more than welcome to return your order up until 31 January.